Monday, June 30, 2008

Most wanted.. Right now, anyway...


I've been looking everywhere, high and low- for a very obscure selection of tracks by one Helen Terry. For anyone who doesn't know, she sung back up in the eighties for Boy George and Culture Club. She also had a very brief solo career where she released two albums (Blue Notes & Fortunate Fool) and a few singles. I have several of them on vinyl, but would love to have them in MP3 format. The singles include the following: Love Lies Lost, Laughter On My Mind, Now That You're Mine (which appeared on the Electric Dreams soundtrack) and Stuttering. I've had high hopes of coming across these gems somewhere out on the Internet, but so far have had very little luck of finding them. The only one I have found is the track from the Electric Dreams soundtrack (and the extended version). I will be posting this for you to enjoy soon. I am also posting a YouTube video of Laughter On My Mind. This is a long shot, but if anyone has any of these tracks in digital format, please get in contact with me- I can't quit thinking about these songs!!!




2 comments:

TheChakaKhanZone said...

STUTTERING 12'' MIX http://www.zshare.net/audio/14492820d83f9ddb/

ENJOI
ROBBIE aka YOUTUBE'S TheChakaKhanzone http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChakaKhanZone

Princerave777 said...

Check my blog...& if you're still looking for her stuff leave a comment & I'll post a motherload for you...this weekend. To include the "Blue Notes" album.

BTW - Great Blog